Thrift Store Donations
- Donations are accepted on Mondays from 10am-1pm and Thursdays from 10am-4pm.
- Items must be suitable for resale. We reserve the right not to accept certain items.
- We are a non-profit organization. We can provide a signed receipt for tax purposes.
- We make every effort to repurpose items that we cannot sell by partnering with local charities and recycle as appropriate.
- Please call us at 774-293-1564 if you have questions about your donations.
Items We Accept
Our volunteers sort, clean, price, and handle upwards of 1,200 items per week. Help us optimize their efforts by providing clean and organized donations.
- New or Gently used – infant, children’s, teens, & adult clothing (no stains, holes, pet fur, etc)
- Books (pleasure reading only) no travel guides, text books, or encyclopedias
- Puzzles and Board Games (all pieces please)
- Small furniture (please email a picture to before bringing in the item)
- Glassware/dishware, must be dishwasher safe, no fine china (no singles, sets only)
- Household Goods
- DVDs, CDs (No VHS)
- Jewelry, Accessories, and Shoes
- Small appliances (coffee makers, crock pots, toasters, clocks, mixers, etc.)
- Craft items (yarn, craft tools, etc)
Items We DO NOT Accept
The items below are either illegal, unsafe, or not likely to sell in our store.
- Large baby items including but not limited to walkers, strollers, cribs and bassinets, high-chairs, and car seats.
- Upholstered furniture
- Any large appliances or electronics (includes printers, scanners, computers, etc.)
- Televisions (CRT or flat panel)
- Organs or Pianos
- Mattresses, Waterbeds, Bed Frames, Head Boards, Nightstands, etc.
- Heaters, vaporizers, or humidifiers
- Fine china
How to Help
When you donate to Treasures, shop at our store, or give online, you are helping many people.
- Treasures shoppers benefit by purchasing high-quality, gently-used items at low prices
- Whitinsville Christian School students receive tuition assistance. This is Treasures’ mission.
- Our dedicated volunteers are at the heart of Treasures. They donate many hours to provide customers with a clean and always-changing upscale thrift store. More than 1,200 items arrive each week. We couldn’t do it without our dedicated team of volunteers.
- Donors bring their new or gently used items to Treasures and receive a tax deduction.
- By reselling donated items, Treasures supports the best method of recycling: reuse.
Located in N. Grafton Next to Koopman Lumber (Rt. 140/122)
82 Worcester Street, North Grafton, MA 01536 (click here or map for directions)
Tel 774-293-1564 Email Use our “Contact Us” form below
“Like” and Follow us on Facebook. Our Facebook page contains the most up-to-date information about store hours, donation hours, sales, and items. Click here or the link above.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Friday 12 pm to 5 pm
Saturdays 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday – Closed
Donations are accepted on
Mondays from 10 am – 1 pm &
Thursdays from 10 am – 4 pm
Treasures Thrift Store directly benefits Whitinsville Christian School students by helping to offset tuition increases.
Learn more @
Koopman Lumber operates 8 locations in Massachusetts. We are dedicated to our communities, customers, DIY's, and PRO's.
We offer the following departments or services at one or more locations:
- Lumber and Building Material Sales
- Hardware, Paint, Lawn and Garden
- Equipment Rental
- Power Equipment Sales and Service
- Window, Door, and Mill-work Sales
Learn more @
Learn more about our sponsors below.
(Want to add your link below? Contact us using the email form above.)
© Copyright 2020-2021, Valley Thrift Shop, Inc. All rights reserved.