Thrift Store Donations
- Please call our office at 774-293-1564 before bringing by any donations.
- Donations can be received from 10 am-1pm on Mondays and Thursdays and must be suitable for resale. We reserve the right not to accept certain items.
- We are a non-profit organization. We can provide a signed receipt for tax purposes.
- Any items that we cannot sell are given to local charity groups or recycled as appropriate.
Items We Accept
Our volunteers’ sort, clean, price, and handle upwards of 1,200 items per week. Help us by providing clean and organized donations.
- New or Gently used – infant, children’s, teens, and adult clothing
- Books (pleasure reading only) no travel guides, text books or encyclopedias
- Puzzles and Board Games (all pieces please)
- Certain types of furniture (please call)
- Glassware/dish ware (no singles, sets only)
- Household Goods
- DVDs, CDs (No VHS)
- Jewelry, Accessories, and Shoes
- Small appliances (coffee makers, crock pots, toasters, clocks, mixers, etc.)
Items We DO NOT Accept
The items below are either illegal, unsafe or not likely to sell in our store. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us below.
- Any baby walkers, strollers, high-chairs, car seats, helmuts, etc.
- Upholstered furniture
- Any large appliances or electronics (includes printers, scanners, computers, etc.)
- Televisions (CRT or flat panel)
- Organs or Pianos
- Mattresses, Waterbeds, Bed Frames, Head Boards, Night Stands, etc.
- Any heaters, vaporizers or humidifiers
How to Help
When you donate to Treasures, shop at our store, or give online, you are helping many people.
- Treasures shoppers benefit by purchasing high-quality, gently-used items at low prices
- Whitinsville Christian School students benefit by reducing tuition increases from the sale of those items
- Our dedicated volunteers are the engine to Treasures by using their God-given talents. They donate many hours to serve you in a clean and always changing upscale thrift store. More than 1,200 items arrive each week. We couldn’t do it without our loving volunteers.
- Donors bring their new or gently used items to Treasures and receive a tax deduction
- Thrift stores, like Treasures, practice the best method of recycling: reuse.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Friday 12 pm to 5 pm
Saturdays 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday – Closed
We are accepting donations on:
Mondays and Thursdays only from 10 am – 1 pm
Treasures Thrift Store directly benefits Whitinsville Christian School students by helping to offset tuition increases.
Learn more @
At PSCRC, following Christ, we devote ourselves to living out God's transforming story and beyond.
- Worshipping – Celebrating what God is doing in his Kingdom
- Caring – Coming alongside others to encourage, pray for, and support
- Growing – Cultivating our faith to become more and more like Jesus
- Serving – Contributing our talents and resources to be used in God’s Kingdom
- Telling – Communicating the Gospel in everything we do and say
Learn more @
Koopman Lumber operates 8 locations in Massachusetts. We are dedicated to our communities, customers, DIY's, and PRO's.
We offer the following departments or services at one or more locations:
- Lumber and Building Material Sales
- Hardware, Paint, Lawn and Garden
- Equipment Rental
- Power Equipment Sales and Service
- Window, Door, and Mill-work Sales
Learn more @
At Wiersma Insurance,we build relationships based on care, honesty, respect, and trust.
We take the time to listen, answer questions and develop solutions that make sense.
Learn more @ wiersmainsurance.com